Saturday, January 2, 2016

Manggagamot at Antipolo Church courtyard - DocMong

Live healthy and long

Rizal Philippines
January 2, 2016




Vote for 'Hilot' by visiting: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1770191/Filipino-Readers-Choice-Awards-2014-Online-Ballot

Hilot Healing

Commercialized hilot - hindi cheap cure

I biked to Antipolo Church today. While listening to the mass, I saw a tricycle with 3 pax  alight and talk to the parking attendant whom I learned was named Romy Immaculata or Doc Mong  The 3 pax said they were looking for a "manggagamot"  I asked who the "manggagamot was and said he was" He would be a hilot.

The patient an elderly woman aged past 50, slightly obese, was complaining of immobility - cant walk and had painful back and hips.  Doc MOng asked what happened and said she slipped and fell on her right side and twisted her left leg/knee.  She said she all ready saw an orthopedist and she was due for operation of the knee and steel support would have to be installed.

Doc Mong said there is no need;   he can straighten the crooked knee, and or rearrange the nerves and the tendons.  He also analyzed that the ankle needed loosening up.  She asked the lady to rotate her ankle which was unable to do.  He massaged and straightened the leg/knee and ankle using katimko and some coconut oil.  He said, like a miracle healer that she was sick no more.  And she was. She gave Romy P50.00.  Wow that is wonderful.  Romy said he serves a billionaire realtor and a foreign sounding business tycoon   Wow You can contact Romy at cp +63908 454 0114





Please try me too  He massaged a shoulder blade, the right one, and it was painful.  I fell from the MTB last Wednesday at San Carlos, and I must have dislocated the right part of my body.  May be I should bring my wife who injured her foot two months ago.  She still cant walk well despite orthopedic intervention

Image result for hilot massage

0 comments:

Post a Comment