Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fwd: A big lie I believed and you shouldn't - wrong DX from MD at times



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ann Wixon | The Future Of Health Now <event@thefutureofhealthnow.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Subject: A big lie I believed and you shouldn't




Hi there,

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nor am I a negative person. 
Actually, I'm one of the most positive people you'll ever meet. 
In every situation, even the really, really bad ones, I try and 
find the positive lesson and ask myself "how can I learn from 
this experience and be better?"
This question was critical for me in 2004 when my dear friends 
mother Loreli was told that a Diabetes medication she was taking for 
3 years had slowly been damaging her kidneys the entire time. 
She eventually lost full kidney function and had to undergo 
renal dialysis for 4 years before a kidney donor was found. 
Her kidney transplant was thankfully a success and 4 years 
later she is doing great.
Let's rewind a little bit and take it back to the day the doctor told 
Loreli her kidneys were no longer functioning and dialysis was 
required (3 full days a week)…
Can you imagine how angry she was? Can you imagine how angry her family was?
Can you imagine how angry I was? 
How could this happen? She had done everything the doctor told her to do and 
now she get this news?!
Thankfully Loreli's story ends with a happy ending, but that is not 
always the case. Hundreds of thousands of people each day suffer with 
pain and illness just because they are misinformed.
On to the positive…
What could possibly be positive about my friends mother suffering through renal 
dialysis and a kidney transplant? 
I can tell you it made me so committed to ensuring thousands more people 
do NOT go through the same ordeal she did. I know what it feels like to 
see a beloved family member suffer and I have committed my life to making 
sure thousands of other people do not have to endure the same painful situation.
It also made me realize it is our own responsibility to stay informed. 
The truth is your doctor may not have all the answers, so it is our job, 
together, to seek the information we need to take care of our own and our 
family's health.
That's why I helped create The Future of Health Now – it gives you the 
opportunity to stay informed on critical and potentially life changing 
information and take control of your health.
It began with the 20 no cost interviews. And continues in August with a 
Membership Program that guarantees you'll have access to the best,
evidence-based information coming out of the world's top medical facilities
and research centers (NASA, Stanford, Harvard, Cambridge, etc).
Right now we are offering charter memberships until midnight (Pacific),
TONIGHT SUNDAY JULY 22.  
We want to make this valuable information available to every person who
needs it right now.
There's zero risk to being a Charter Member. If you're not happy, cancel
within 60 days for a full refund.
It is such an honor for me to be working together with a group of such
esteemed professionals.  Please make sure you take advantage of this
incredible opportunity. I really hope to see you there!
Wishing you great health and happiness,
Ann Wixon
Your Host & Co-Founder
The Future of Health Now
P.S.  I hope to "see" you as a Charter Member at the August webinar 
where top experts reveal safe, permanent ways to get rid of your
bellyfat and keep it off for good! If you have even a few
extra, stubborn pounds to lose, don't miss out!
Remember, those extra pounds will cost you $524 a year (if
you're a woman) and $432 a year (if you're a man). August 
alone is worth every penny.

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription

The Future Of Health Now, 601 Van Ness Ave , San Francisco CA, 94102© 2012 All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment