Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cures for tinnitus - ( I have)

Live healthy and long

Rizal  |  Philippines  |  January 8, 2014

From WikiHow

From homemade medicine on tinnitus
I think I have tinnitus.  I have ringing in my ears.  It started to appear and got worse late December of last year.  I had this before about 3 years ago and it disappeared when the ENT removed the earwax.  So I guess that would be the first step, to remove the earwax.

And so I started to to research about the possible causes and cures.

Causes:    caked earwax;  exposure to loud noises and high blood pressure

Cures:   drugs - anaesthetic, antibiotics, anti depressants;
              natural  -  exercise, ginko biloba, removal of earwax, zinc supplements, removal of stress

I do exercise;  take zinc supplements.  The use of cellphones may have to do with this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment