Saturday, June 16, 2012

FDA denies petition of Corn Refiners Association on HFCS

Effective Cures that are Cheap for Everyone

                         


FDA slammed the door on Corn Refiner's Association petition to rename High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) as corn sugar, allegedly to avoid confusion


FDA says no to request for HFCS rebranding

But sugar is sugar and a syrup is a syrup.

We see a rise in number of people with Type 2 diabetes and what could be the cause?

HFCS has been getting bad press lately as cause of diabetes and other illness It causes obesity, because it causes spike of insulin, which blocks the action of glucagon which dissolves fat. (I feel bad when I take 3 in l coffee, which I found out uses HFCS)   I now know the culprit behind the unexplained spike of my blood sugar although I watch my diet carefully?

 Isn't the HFCS called the chemical sugar.?

                      


                             
               

More on HFCS      Know the lies on HFCS











0 comments:

Post a Comment