Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Improving posture and breathing

Live healthy and long

Again with the alternative medicine practitioners.

The Chinese medicine man looked at my palm and noticed strong vertical lines near my right thumb and said that my throat was affected and said that my throat was affected (this is correct).  And in 5 years I would be sick.

So what would I do:

l.  Sit on the chair on the wrong side (face the backrest).  This will cause your back to tilt backward and your chin to rise.  Raise your chain up further,  and try to swallow while holding your throat.

2.  Put your tongue out and stretch this our so that you lessen incidence of snoring.   Rotate your head while your tongue is out.

Another charlatan advice.  But I find this improving my breathing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment