Saturday, November 17, 2012

Quality backlinks for your website

Hi,
My name is Warren Neel and I am a link builder. I sell quality backlinks for website owners at low price.
I will build a backlinks pyramid consisting of 300 links from PR 4+ domains among which there're varied from 10 to 20 edu/gov links randomly in tier 1, and then 4700 profile links built to the 300 links mentioned before as tier 2. All backlinks are from different domains and about 90% are dofollow publicly viewable. I will ping all the links via 200+ proxies to ensure high index rate, and of course you will get a report when done.
These links will increase link and IP popularity of your website and also help it rank higher in search engines to receive more visitors.
The cost of this service is only $150.
Let me know if you are interested.
Best regards,
Warren




We respect your privacy. To stop receiving messages from this sender, please follow their instructions below. To stop receiving messages from seoco.com, please write SEOCO, PO Box 573, Estero, FL 33837 or click: Unsubscribe

0 comments:

Post a Comment