Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why this substance in your softdrinks is embalming you day by day

Live healthy and long

From Dr. Mercola archives

I used to buy cases of this softdrink and my ref was loaded with these cans to quench my thirst.  Whenever I go to a restaurant, even a fine dining restaurant, I order this type of softdrink.

Little did I know, that I am being embalmed everytime I drink this softdrink (or softdrink laced with this substance) I am sorry, big top Fortune 500 company for posting this.

The byproduct of this subtance as absorbed by the body is methanol which is transformed into formalin, an embalming substance.

The substance is aspartame.  My family physician used to tell me that it is not carcinogenic.  It is not, but it embalms my intestines every time I drink it.

This substance embalms you everytime you drink this

If you want to be refreshed:  drink water, pure water or fruit drinks.  Or fruits and water

0 comments:

Post a Comment