Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm at Starbucks, and I JUST ordered...

Low carb coffee to reduce calories and control flabs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joel and Josh - Bio Trust Nutrition <support@biotrustnews.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Subject: I'm at Starbucks, and I JUST ordered...



So I'm at Starbucks getting ready to pull an all-nighter.  It's like 11:21 or something absurd like that.

Lots of college kids.  Kind of reminds me of my college days…actually, that's not true; I never went to Starbucks in college.

Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm a 30-year-old business owner and pulling an all-nighter.  Good question.  Basically, I procrastinated on something that just so happens to be due tomorrow and I have no choice but to get it done tonight.  And of course, there was about ZERO chance that I'd actually get it done at the home office, so I came here.

But, here's the cool thing:  I'm working on something REALLY awesome and TOP SECRET and we're going to be letting you know exactly what it is very shortly.  Oooo, the anticipation.

But HEY, instead of actually doing my work, why don't I take some time to wrte an article about Starbucks and coffee?

You think it's a good idea, too?  Awesome.  YOU'RE awesome.

So, if you're like me, you like a good cup of coffee every so often.  Or perhaps you just like coffee-flavored things (also like me), such as a White Chocolate Frappuccino (630 calories, 119 grams of sugar – but hey, it DOES have 0 grams of fat).

Fortunately, the whole point of this article is for me to provide you with an equally satisfying, tasty coffee-flavored icy treat, which I promise to do in just a moment.

But first, allow me to give you some advice:

Starbucks is good for:

1)
A change of environment for getting work done at midnight if you're a true procrastinator like me (I also use random hotel lobbies, in which I'm not even a guest, for this purpose.  Works great and makes me feel very resourceful, which I am.)
2) Regular coffee (which I just ordered)

And that's about it.

Now, don't get me wrong.  The other stuff does TASTE good (some of it really good), but it comes at the expense of a LOT of calories and insulin spiking sugars.  Fortunately, I have a pretty sweet (read cool – not sugary) solution for you.

One other quick thing…don't be fooled by the "Light" options either, like the Java Chip Frappuccino Light Blended Coffee — that bad boy still packs up to 300 cals and 55 grams of carbs depending on the size.

So, today, I'm here to satisfy your coffee-flavored dessert-esque beverage cravings with a much healthier alternative.

The Vanilla Cinnamon Mocha Almond Protein Smoothie (awesome name, I know)

AND, it's only 150 calories, with 100 of those bad boys coming from lean muscle building protein.  Here you go:

*2
Scoops of Vanilla BioTrust Low Carb (the all-natural low-carb protein sweetened with Stevia)
*1 heaping tsp of instant coffee
*1/2 tsp of cinnamon
*6 oz of Almond Milk (unsweetened)
*5 ice cubes

Blend (in a blender) and enjoy.

You'll never miss a Frappuccino again.

Get your hands on All-Natural BioTrust Low Carb here:

==> The best tasting protein shake on the planet, bar none

Enjoy!

Joel    



----
Joel Marion
Co-Founder, BioTrust Nutrition











Powered by:GetResponse
Bio Trust Nutrition, 22100 E 26th Ave #100,, Aurora, CO 80019, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.



--
Jorgeus George

www.jorgeusbiker.blogspot.com

www.jorgeusbiker-edcorner.blogspot.com

www.twitter.com/jorgeusbiker

www.facebook.com/jorgeusbiker


0 comments:

Post a Comment