Monday, April 2, 2012

L arginine and Nitrous Oxide, Also for Cardiovascular Diseases.

Effective Cures Can be Cheap

I took note of L arginine and Nitrous Oxide whenever I go to sporting goods store where capsules and/or powders are sold in big bottles.  So I thought they are used only for building muscle mass.  When I came across abs exercises, I saw that the L arginine is essential in building the 6 packs abs.

What I did not realize is that L arginine is used for treating heart diseases, before and after an attack, or for purely  maintenance purposes only.

L Arginine occurs naturally in tuna, milk, nuts,chicken breast and/or supplements.  L arginine and citrullene are precursors of  Nitrous oxide which is a powerful vasodilator (something that opens a blood vessel for circulation.   This was advanced by Dr. Louis Ignarro, the l998 Nobel Prize laureate.

















In the above video, there is a mention of Dr. Joe Prendergast who was presumed to have been dead for he did not bring a single patient to the
hospital for treatment. Ever since he put his heart patient on L arginine. L arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide, an anti oxidant that is l000x more powerful than any anti oxidant in the market. I can also be anti ageing. L arginine since it dilates blood vessels is also good for ED






NO MORE HEART DISEASE

0 comments:

Post a Comment