Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why I am Furiously Researching on Cancer Cures

Effective Cures Can be Cheap

I am wondering why I am an OC in doing the research on other cancer cures.  Well reflecting on this, I realize that my father died in l985 of cancer of the throat, my grandfather of the cancer of the liver in l972 (drinking a cola drink very often when hungry)

And now my younger brother is fighting for his life after he got a colorectal cancer (due to smoking and Candida albicans infection while with US military) and he got metastasis to his lungs.  4 tanks of oxygen daily keep him alive.  He got at this stage:  because he did not follow the treatment regimen, and he did not detoxify (quit smoking)

Four weeks ago, he rejected all my blogs;  he was angry most of the time when I visit him (he was toxic and having an acidic body chemistry) and his heart was racing at HR of 130, not a nice indication of a relaxed state of mind.  He was rejecting ideas and all that mattered was his;  there was lack of knowledge and the wise and great doctor within him was not there.

However two days ago, he talked about how he made mistakes in his life and that he was sorry for it.  He said he planted air, and could not even get air on his own.  We prayed over and I pray he will be strong enough so that his antibodies will fight the cancer cells in him.

I lent him the book of Dr. Christine E V Gonzalez on cancer cure and prevention.  I hope his die now will be better and will boost his immune system and that he will be properly detoxified and so that he will live life to the fullest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment