Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Acquired the Book of Dr. Christine E. V. Gonzalez on Cancer Control

Effective Cures Can be Cheap

Yesterday, I was at the mall and browsed books in a famous bookstore.  I am an avid book buyer before the age of the internet and I have a library full of books.  Now all I do is bookmark sites. I saw the book, "Yes You Can Prevent and Control Cancer, a personal journal for daily living and Total Well Being" by Dr. Christine E. V. Gonzalez .

It is not cheap though, although compared with traditional mainstream cures, on a cost benefit analysis is cheap.  It is my idea of how a book on CAM should be written. It will serve as my handy reference as I blog.

The important thing about this is that it is written by a Filipino author and is up to date. 

The book is similar to that of Cynthia Llantada's book on cancer survival:  both covers nutrition, personal well being, detoxification, diet and healthy living, not just cancer.

It is highly recommended for those who are most likely to have this disease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment