Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beer drinker stung dead by an energy drink

Live healthy and long.

I can sleep soundly lately.  The beer garden next to my room is unusually quiet.  Why?

Why?  One of the beer drinker/habitues just died and was buried over the weekend.  He was rumored to have died from drinking an energy drink that contains l00+ mg of caffeine, and named after a venomous snake after he had a drinking session (to keep himself awake?)  He did not wake up anymore.

I used to drink this to keep myself awake when I taught at Clark while driving.  Somebody warned me that there is too much of active ingredients in the drink that may damage my kidneys.

The funeral undertaker (and this is hearsay) says that they have many cases of death from drinking the same energy drink after a beer/liquor drinking session.

What could be the mechanism of action causing death?

Should the public be warned?

Should these deaths be investigated by FDA?

0 comments:

Post a Comment