Monday, March 18, 2013

How many did I do? (and how many can you do?)



From Yuri Elkaim
 Wed, Mar 13, 2013
How many did I do? (and how many can you do?)




I've got a fun little challenge for you today,
which includes a video showing you how many
pull-ups I can do.
>> Watch it here
In the video (and on the blog) I'll also be
sharing a number of tips to help you do more
pull-ups.
Why?
Because pull-ups are one of the most amazing
exercises you can ever do if you want strong and
shapely arms. Plus, if you're a parent that
carries little kids around all day, pull-ups will
make that job a whole lot easier.
And they're part of my top 4 exercises of all
time.
>> Here's how to do more pull-ups
See you on the blog,
Yuri
========================================
Join me on Facebook (click here) for answers
to all your health, fitness, and nutrition questions.

added daily!!!


========================================



===================


0 comments:

Post a Comment