Friday, March 22, 2013

Patricia Fernandez, fmr Ms. Philippines International 2008, Solar Newscaster follows cheapcures

Live healthy and long

This blogger met a former beauty queen, a beauty pageant consultant, a newscaster at Solar News, a model and actress.  She came with her fiancee who was guest in a graduate school class project. She is Patricia Medina Fernandez and I would have not known had the guest not introduced his companion.

She inquired if I knew Medina from the place where this blogger lives and I said yes and she said she had relatives there and she is the daughter of Ching and granddaughter of Rosendo Medina (who is my Lolo too) and learned that this blogger had a beauty queen relative.  What a surprise.

Introduction of Patricia Fernandez, former Ms. International 2008 

I tried to email her and tweet her after her friend who a student gave me her email address and tweet add. She only tweets back and I mistakenly tweeted her from this cheapcure twitter account. And Patricia Fernandez now follows Cheapcures.  I hope as a newscaster of a major news media, some posts here might catch her attention and tell the public something about.

Thanks in advance Ms. Patricia Fernandez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment