Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Visited my Brother with Cancer of Colon with Metastasis:; He Will Survive!

Effective Cures Can be Cheap

I visited yesterday my brother at his house.  He has a  cancer of the colon but which spread to his lungs because:   he discontinued the treatment after treatment  and he did not quit smoking.  Last month he was the ICU of a leading hospital because he had water in his lungs.  The lungs were drained and they were colored black.  He is now under home care and he was given a chemotherapy yesterday.

He has 3 shifts of nurse and on oxygen.  He consumes 4 large tanks of oxygen daily.  An ambulance brought him home from his chemotherapy.  He was weak and had very unstable vital signs.

When we talked he inquired from the doctor who was with him on stem cells treatment for cancer in Bangkok.  The good Dr replied, whose boss was a fmr student at MBA, Dr. Oyie Balburrias, that there is.  Yes I know that in the hospital there is stem cell therapy.  The CEO underwent that treatment after his prostate surgery;  and so with a colleague in entrepreneurship education who had cancer of the kidney (he has diabetes)  I think the stem cell therapy worked for him because he is still alive and kicking.

I informed him that I have this blog, since the nurse told me that he is on the prowl about self medication and cancer treatment.  I said that the blog might give him more knowledge.  He said that he takes soursoup fruit daily which is good.  However, we wonder why he is on iron medication, wherein fact, chemos are mostly iron chelation  (removes iron from the tumor)

Fight fight

He said that he is terminal based on his research.  I told him nobody knows that not even Drs.  But if he the doctor within tells that, then he is finished.

I requested him not be edgy tense and feisty because it makes him acidic;  acidity is the friend of cancer.

Natural cancer cures in his yard

I  noticed that in front of his house:   there is periwinkle plant (anti cancer and graviola)  I can only fight that he remains strong and fight to defeat the cancer cells. Cancer after all is a state of body's immune system.

I visited him again today, March 26, 2012.  I noticed that he looked better and his arms were beefier (he said it grew from 8 inches to l0 inches)  He could breathe without the oxygen mask and his face was more rotund.  I guess he would make it and I prayed over for him so that the Lord will wash away his toxins and the cells and the hatred from his body.  We read the blog, this blog, and his face lit up when we discussed about Candida Albicans and Dr. Tulio Simoncini of Sodium bicarb for cancer

Cancer as a Chronic Disease

I told him not to think about death sentence from cancer.  Cancer is just like any chronic disease like diabetes, PTB or heart disease.  If you take care of your body you will survive.  And there are many cases of cancer survivor.

Not he, nor the doctor can write his death certificate;  only God can


 Parkway Cancer Center

Anonacin in Graviola is Effective Anti Cancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment