Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fwd: Secret Lesson Number 6...Customer service by ionizer team




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ionizer Oasis Team <info@ionizeroasis.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Subject: Secret Lesson Number 6...



Is really a lesson for me!  Let me explain.

Customer service is our primary concern at Ionizer Oasis.  I would
absolutely love to know your thoughts on this email course.

Seriously, did I answer all your questions?

Please share your opinions, criticisms, whatever!  Even if you
hate me and think this "snake oil" stuff isn't worth anybody's
time, I'd love to hear it!

Send all comments to:
info@ionizeroasis.com
I personally read every email that comes in!
Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Noah Tyrrell
Co-Owner Ionizer Oasis


0 comments:

Post a Comment