Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Taheebo, (balbas pusa) is anti cancer!

Live healthy and long




Ever since I read JC Kurian book on miracle herbal plants, I have been starting to collect plants that are useful vs diseases. One of them is taheebo.  They grow outside my yard, at the sidewalk planting strip and I use them to ward of off drinkers at the nearby store who urinate (piss me off) when they drink too many.  So with anti cancer plants, may be I can ward them off....

From Philippine herbal medicine

Wachichao or taheeboo, without data, or scientific evidence has been used as ANTI CANCER (especially vs cancer) and other chronic diseases like ulcer and other antifungal infection.  It is widely used in South America vs leukemia and other cancer


 x




There seems to be another Taheeboo  which comes from the bark South American tree belonging to the Bignonia family (red Lapacho tree) or Pau d' Arco Of the 100 species only a few are medicinal. It is known as "tajy" among the Brazilian Incas, meaning "Divine Tree"  Some posts call the source Tebubia Heptophylla(?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment