Monday, May 14, 2012

A Blogger Should Eat What he Writes

Effective Cures that are Cheap for Everyone


                      


As a blogger on nutrition and health I have practiced the following:

l.  I have stopped drinking sodas which are said to increase risk of heart disease, kidney stones;

2. I stopped  as in #l buying sodas with aspartame (carcinogenic, is fecal matter of E coli) and splenda (sucralase,  a carbon chlorine compound just like DDT)

3.  I regularly boil or roast peanuts (contains protease inhibitor - anti cancer, anti viral, good for intestinal health)

                            


4.  I only buy from the merienda corner:   camote buchi, boiled egg (rich in Vit A, D, and potassium) and lumpia with mongo sprouts.

5.  At the mall or AGSB canteen, I regularly buy only fruit shake.

6.  I regularly eat boiled camote (yam) for its protease inhibitor;  good for the heart too and plenty of fiber for the GIT.

                       


7.  I buy regularly watermelon for my prostate health (plenty of citrulline, precusor of nitrous oxide, good for muscle build up and heart)


                           


8.  I regularly make salad consisting of:  tomatoes (for its lycopenes and protease inhibitors) onions for its anti diabetic properties, garlic, some mangoes, mixed with some apple cider vinegar, sprinkled with some salt and brown sugar.  Depending on availability, I sprinkle with malunggay leaves or celery leaves  (plenty of iron and phytonutrients)  or

9.  I make an omelet of same mixture.

I will not buy anymore:   chicken nuggets, GMO products, margarine, butter, french fries (with acrylamide) candies, sweet drinks with HFCS, other drugs, soya...

Now as a biker, I should take more coffee, more kick from caffeine


0 comments:

Post a Comment