Monday, May 7, 2012

Implementing (Cooking and Preparing) What I Blog About

Effective Cures Can be Cheap



                            Bean sprouts with carrots and tofu


To show that I believe what I blog these are the things that I have done:

l.  Had brown rice bought and cooked on Sunday.   It does not taste as good as regular rice.  Really, if you eat it, you will avoid having elevated cholesterol and high glucose level.  You will also lose weight.  Why?  You can only eat so little.  It is not very delicious.




2  For lunch, I had slice of fish.  I had for vegie:   sliced tomatoes with onions, some pcs of garlic and mixed with some vinegar, a dash of salt and sugar.  The onions are for diabetes, expectorant, and raising HDL level.





3.  For my dessert, I had watermelon mixed with some slices of mango and some milk.  It was delcious and filling  The water melon is for the citrulline (NO3 precusor) and dilation of blood vessels of the prostrate.  It is anti BPH



4/  Last night, for my viand I had mongo sprouts with carrots and tofu.  Really healthy meal.

Practice what you believe in...

0 comments:

Post a Comment