Saturday, May 5, 2012

Many Do Not Know What Herbs and Food are For

Effective Cures Can be Cheap

    There are two healing plants here:   Chili at the left, and Asi Tava (Leaves of God from Malaysia)

Chili as we know reduces weight, increases metabolic rate even better than exercise, increases mucus flow for respiratory diseases:   good for asthma, colds, and coughs.  Chili does not make you hot:   it heals.


"My people are nearly destroyed by lack of knowledge"  Hosea 4:24

I passed by the yard of the husband of my cousin this morning who was washing his car.  I recognized right away that he has plenty of Asi tava in  the planting strip in front of his house.  And I asked him what it is.  He just knows it is good for something.

What is it good for?  I said for hypertension and diabetes.  It comes from Malaysisa and is considered leaves of God.  How I wish he grows more of this and grows this knowledge.  So that people will not get sick and spend zillions of statins, cholesterol lowering drugs, BP lowering drugs, be operated with heart bypass, which are all debilitating.

                             Another picture of Asi tava.


                           The vendor does not know the medicinal value of her food

Camote, for its rich beta carotene contents, made it to Livestrong website (Lance Armstrong's initiative) because of its value in cancer prevention and strengthening of immune system.

5 comments:

  1. Post more information on medicinal plants and their benefits. It is a welcome material for us lay citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ashitabaplant.blogspot.com/2011/06/ashitaba-vs-gynura-procumbens.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I use Asi Tava for high blood and diabetes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned about this 2 years ago yet. I was also given some cuttings by a resident in the community we serve. I planted them, grew them well but never used until 3 days ago when another friend talked about it to me. Its leaves can be boiled (in earthen pot) and drank like water; they can also be chewed and swallowed. I am not only certain as to how many pieces of leaves though.

    ReplyDelete